Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are you most...

Lguizar12

What are you most looking forward to after this Covid-19 pandemic?
For me, I want to take my kids to the park, I want to have some public outdoor workouts/hiking and maybe even take the fam on a camping trip.
I think you caught on, I just want to go outside.

ovazquez123

Administrator
For me, I want to take my kids to the park, I want to have some public outdoor workouts/hiking and maybe even take the fam on a camping trip.
Absolutely as a Human Species we thrive on human interaction and outdoorsy activities. Especially as a Father you want to see your kids run and play. I’m on the same page with you. This too will subside, I just hope we’re able to flatten the curve long enough to have a handle on this. That way we can go back to our lives. Wishing the best for all of us.

Mando87

I agree with your statement, I can now say how much I really miss and appreciate the simple things in life. Parks, hikes, beaches, sometimes these things are taken for granted until they are no longer there.

DH-Nar

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with your statement, I can now say how much I really miss and appreciate the simple things in life. Parks, hikes, beaches, sometimes these things are taken for granted until they are no longer there.
It's a new reality we are living in and it's a bit uneasy. How long do you think it will last?

DH-Nar

Administrator
Staff member
We definitely took a lot for granted.
How long do you think until we get back to "normal"? I read today that it can be up to two years

Mando87

It's a new reality we are living in and it's a bit uneasy. How long do you think it will last?
I strongly believe that we will start to change our ways. By saying this, I mean new guidelines to our society. We will have learn to live with this virus, I don’t think it’s going away. I can confidently say that 2022 will be the year where “Hand Shakes” will be normal again. Until then gatherings, business conferences all will have to be followed with extra measures....maybe with the 5G rollout, thermal cameras will be a thing around city, monitoring everyones temperature.

DH-Nar

Administrator
Staff member
I strongly believe that we will start to change our ways. By saying this, I mean new guidelines to our society. We will have learn to live with this virus, I don’t think it’s going away. I can confidently say that 2022 will be the year where “Hand Shakes” will be normal again. Until then gatherings, business conferences all will have to be followed with extra measures....maybe with the 5G rollout, thermal cameras will be a thing around city, monitoring everyones temperature.
It will definitely be a new world. I just hope it isn't too different- So surreal how things changed over night. 1 month ago I went to the store and no one was wearing masks, now it's if you are not wearing one you are the outsider. Goes to show how fast things can change and a new norm takes over.