Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The overwhelming current situation we’re all going through (COVID-19).

ovazquez123

Hi guys,

I stumbled on this great forum by searching for a community based platform that allowed real time conversation on any subject.

Based on the current situation of our society, I felt this platform was the best in its nature.

This is why I became interested.

DH-Nar

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

I stumbled on this great forum by searching for a community based platform that allowed real time conversation on any subject.

Based on the current situation of our society, I felt this platform was the best in its nature.

This is why I became interested.
That's awesome! we are excited to have you as part of the community- especially during the beginning stages. We are always available to chat and as the community grows there will be many more discussions and engagement.

SanFran11

I've been looking everywhere for something since this thing started...and I think I found it. I have a feeling lots of people will sign up to this during quarantine lol.

DH-Nar

Administrator
Staff member
I've been looking everywhere for something since this thing started...and I think I found it. I have a feeling lots of people will sign up to this during quarantine lol.
Hey! so happy to have you join our forum! we will have a video integration soon so this can be more personable for everyone that joins!