Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Social Distancing

Mando87

Good Evening my name is Armando and I’m glad to be part of this community. We are going through ‘unique’ times, forcing us to stop and change our ways.

After this is all done, do you guys think we’ll be able to shake hands again? Hug someone or be able to go to the doctor without being scared/worried of getting sick?

DH-Nar

Administrator
Staff member
Good Evening my name is Armando and I’m glad to be part of this community. We are going through ‘unique’ times, forcing us to stop and change our ways.

After this is all done, do you guys think we’ll be able to shake hands again? Hug someone or be able to go to the doctor without being scared/worried of getting sick?
Hey Mando87, I think it'll take some time to get back to what we considered "normal" again, but I do believe it will happen. We will overcome this like we have many other things in the past. For now we must listen to the experts and stay home and only go out if we must....